Skip to content
- A Buyer that purchased our products, recieve them via courier service.
- The Buyer who chose the courier service commits to provide an accurate adress for product delivery, and an accurate telephone number.
- The Buyer commits to pick-up/receive the product himself. In case the Buyer cannot pick-up/receive the product when the product is delivered to the address provided by the Buyer, the Buyer has no right to make claims to the Seller about delivery/handing over the product to the wrong person.
- The products can be delivered by the Seller or his authorized representative.
- The delivery fee is calculated in regard to the address of the delivery and the weight of the package.
- The Seller keeps the right to change the product delivery fee.
- The typical delivery time is 2-3 business days from dispatch.
- The Seller commits to deliver the product as soon as possible.
- The Buyer, upon receiving the products must check the product’s condition together with the Seller or his authorized representative, and sign the document of transfer and acceptance of delivery. By signing this document, the Buyer agrees that the product has been delivered in good condition – without any damage, that is classified as not the manufacturing defect, and that there is no configuration mismatch of the product. If the delivery package is damaged (crumpled, wet, or otherwise externally damaged), the product is faulty and/or there is a configuration mismatch, the Buyer has to note that in the document of transfer and acceptance of delivery, and with the presence of the Seller or his representative, write a free form delivery and (or) product damage (nonconformity) statement.
If the Buyer does not take these actions, notebookscloud.com is not responsible for the product damage, if the damage is not based on manufacturing defects, or product configuration mismatch, if the mismatch can be determined by examining the product’s exterior.