Electronic Commerce Regulations
These Electronic Commerce Regulations (hereinafter – the Rules) is binding and integral part of the purchase – sale agreement concluded between the online shop http://www.bluesparrowcancles.com (hereinafter – bluesparrowcandles.com, e- Shop, our, us, we) and bluesparrowcandles.com client (hereinafter – you, yours, for you, your) part, acquainting with the online store sales of goods conditions, and providing notebookscloud.com and your rights, and obligations relating to the sale of goods in the e- store.
I. General Provisions
1. Online store can be used by:
1.1. all capable persons over 18 years;
1.2. minors between fifteen and eighteen years – only having parents, adoptive parents or guardians agreement, except those, who are self-disposed of earnings or scholarship;
1.3. legal entities;
1.4. all of the above mentioned persons authorized representatives.
2. To use the online store you have to register first. The registration completed successfully and is valid when electronically submitted information about you leads to the next steps.
4. Prices specified on the e-shop are valid only for purchasing goods on the online store. Delivery costs are not included and they are shown separately when forming the order. Delivery costs are clearly stated in the order confirmation and are distinguished on the booking confirmation.
6. About the sale agreement bluesparrowcandles.com notifies you by sending an e-mail to your email address.
II. Your rights and responsibilities
7. You can select and order any item presented on the online store.
8. By using e-shop services, you agree to terms and conditions, and you must follow them.
9. On the registration form of e-shop you must provide complete and accurate data. If you have changed your personal information, and we will not be informed, you will assume all the risk of loss consequences.
10. You are responsiblefor all actions carried out via e-shop.
11. The same person is not allowed of the use a few names on the e-shop services.
12. You agree not to transfer your registration and login details to the third parties. If you lose your login information, you must immediately inform bluesparrowcandles.com by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bluesparrowcandles.com is not responsible for the actions of the third parties using your login details until e-shop is not informed. In this case, bluesparrowcandles.com is entitled to consider that the actions made on the e-shop are made by you.
13. To offer a full-fledged service in our site, please allow you computer (device) to record information (“Cookies”). We will use a recorded information to recognize you as a previous user of the site, collecting statistics of the site visitors. You can always review what information (“Cookies”) is recorded, and you can delete some or all stored “Cookies”. You also have the right to refuse or to save any used information (“Cookies”) on your computer (device), but in this case, some of the website features may not be available for you. Your consent can be cancelled any time by changing your browser settings, or by contacting us by the site disclosed contacts.
14. Bluesparrowcandles.com is not responsible for your produced layouts, as well as for your submitted material used in any copyright. You are responsible for any copyright and related rights in Breaches of the Law. We do not check and do not correct posted layouts.
III. Bluesparrowcandles.com rights and responsibilities
15. If provided data at the time of registration or later is false, inaccurate, misleading, or submitted not all the required data, or you fail to comply with the regulations, bluesparrowcandles.com is entitled to withdraw and delete your data, or restrict your right to use the online store. Only you are responsible for your false implications of the data.
16. Bluesparrowcandles.com has the right to suspend or terminate your registration and use of e-store services without the notice, if there is a reason to believe that you are engaged in unauthorized activities or trying to determine the work of the e-store or for stable operations.
17. Bluesparrowcandles.com undertakes responsibility for all the conditions for you to use the online store services.
18. If the payment is done in advance, and bluesparrowcandles.com, in any unforeseen circumstances is not able to produce the goods you have ordered, undertake to return the money within 30 working days.
IV. Payment for the goods
19. You can pay for the goods by pre-pay bank transfer or via paypal system.
V. Final Provisions
20. Bluesparrowcandles.com retains right to suspend, on its discretion add or amend these Rules and Regulations, and other related documents informing you on the online store. Additions or changes to Rules applies from the date of its publication, from the date when they are published on the e- shop system.
21. If you do not agree with the new version of the Rules, the partial additions, amendments, you are entitled to refuse it with the condition that you lose the right to use-store services.
22. If you follow the changed rules, and you continue using the e-shop services, it is assumed that you agree with the new version of added or changed Rules.
23. All disputes regarding the enforcement of the rules are negotiable.
24. These rules apply to the Republic of Lithuania Law.
This Policy of Privacy is governed by bluesparrowcandles.com online shop (hereinafter – bluesparrowcandles.com) and bluesparrowcandles.com client (hereinafter – you, your) basic personal data collection, handling and storage principles and procedures.
I. General Provisions
1. Your personal data collection, processing and storage is set by the policy of privacy of the Republic of Lithuania Personal Data Protection Act and other legislation.
2. Bluesparrowcandles.com is guided by the following basic principles of data processing:
2.1. Personal data is collected for explicit and legitimate purposes;
2.2. Personal data is processed fairly and accurately.
2.3. Personal data is processed lawfully, only in cases where:
2.3.1. the data subject has given his consent, that is agrees to abide the rules of e-commerce;
2.3.2. concludes and performs a contract or when one of the parties is the data subject;
2.3.3. bluesparrowcandles.com is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
2.3.4. personal data must be processed for the legitimate interests pursued by the bluesparrowcandles.com or a third party, to whom personal data is provided, and if the data subject interests are not as important;
2.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
2.5. Personal data is stored not longer than is required for data processing objectives.
2.6. Personal data is managed by only authorized employees.
2.7. All the information regarding the processing of personal data is confidential.
2.8. In accordance of processing personal data duly notifies the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
3. Online store can be used by:
3.1. all capable persons over 18 years;
3.2. minors between fifteen and eighteen years – only having parents, adoptive parents or guardians’ agreement, except those, who are self-disposed of earnings or scholarship;
3.3. legal entities;
3.4. all of the above mentioned persons authorized representatives.
II. Personal data collection, processing, storage
4. Bluesparrowcandles.com respects your right to privacy. Your personal data (name, address, phone number, email address and any other e-mail. Stores the information indicated on the registration form) are collected and processed in order to:
4.1. process your purchase orders;
4.2. issue financial documents;
4.3. solve the problems related to the submission and delivery of goods;
4.4. fulfill other contractual obligations.
5. To register on online store you must provide complete and accurate personal data.
6. Processing andstoring your personal data bluesparrowcandles.com implements technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration or disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
7. Bluesparrowcandles.com may use your personal data for the statistical purposes directly related to data acquisition. These statistics will be collected and processed in a way that would not disclose the Customer’s personal identity or other personal data that could be used to determine a person’s identity.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
8. Bluesparrowcandles.com reserves the right to transfer the information to third parties:
8.1. only to obtain the purposes of the above mentioned 5.3. paragraph;
8.2. to Lithuanian law.
IV. Change or update personal data
9. You have the right to modify and / or update the information provided on the registration form.
V. Informationor claims transfer
10. You have allowed to manage your personal data, and you have the right to request a change in personal details or to stop manage, except the storage of the data processed in breach of the law.
11. After bluesparrowcandles.com receivesyour request forthe management of personal data, not later than 30 calendar days from the day of request will give you an answer. Examined are only these request forms which are submitted in writing by e-mail: email@example.com.